While in the middle of a horrifically long day of driving I decided to stop at Red Rock Brewery Salt Lake City Utah for lunch. The stop was meant to break up my day a bit. I pulled off the highway into downtown Salt Lake City traffic. I come from … Continue reading
Get to know Paws for Beer
Love Boomer? He’s got his own treat line! Check it out at Barley Baked Goods
Top Posts & Pages
- Visiting Crescent City California: Seals, Sea Lions and a Lighthouse... oh my!
- Olympic Peninsula Beaches: 1st Beach, 2nd Beach, Rialto Beach & Ruby Beach
- Dog Friendly Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park Colorado
- Beer Hopping at pFriem Family Brewers Hood River
- Wild Horse Wind and Solar Center, Vantage Washington
Follow Paws for Beer on Twitter
Looking for Something?