While in the middle of a horrifically long day of driving I decided to stop at Red Rock Brewery Salt Lake City Utah for lunch. The stop was meant to break up my day a bit. I pulled off the highway into downtown Salt Lake City traffic. I come from … Continue reading
Get to know Paws for Beer
Love Boomer? He’s got his own treat line! Check it out at Barley Baked Goods
Top Posts & Pages
Follow Paws for Beer on Twitter
- Familiarity Found At Barbarian Brewery Garden City Idaho
- If You Throw A Temper Tantrum In The Woods And No One Sees It, Did It Really Happen?
- Beer Tasting at Sedition Brewing, The Dalles Oregon
- The Fiery History Behind The Pulaski Tunnel Trail Wallace Idaho
- My Nerdiness Is Exposed At Badass Backyard Brewing, Spokane Valley
Looking for Something?