It’s 28F degrees right now. The ground is frosted, the sky is foggy and we have a chance of rain today. And to my friends in the midwest, yes I am glad that it’s not a chance of snow :-). To brighten everyone’s day I thought I would share … Continue reading
Get to know Paws for Beer
Love Boomer? He’s got his own treat line! Check it out at Barley Baked Goods
Top Posts & Pages
- Visiting Crescent City California: Seals, Sea Lions and a Lighthouse... oh my!
- Olympic Peninsula Beaches: 1st Beach, 2nd Beach, Rialto Beach & Ruby Beach
- Dog Friendly Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park Colorado
- Beer Hopping at pFriem Family Brewers Hood River
- Wild Horse Wind and Solar Center, Vantage Washington
Follow Paws for Beer on Twitter
Looking for Something?