After we got our fill of the cars and treasures inside the Henry Ford Museum we decided to visit The Greenfield Village which is next door to the Henry Ford Museum. A small village of 80 acres with around 83 historic buildings either built there or transported to create the … Continue reading
Get to know Paws for Beer
Love Boomer? He’s got his own treat line! Check it out at Barley Baked Goods
Top Posts & Pages
Follow Paws for Beer on Twitter
- Familiarity Found At Barbarian Brewery Garden City Idaho
- If You Throw A Temper Tantrum In The Woods And No One Sees It, Did It Really Happen?
- Beer Tasting at Sedition Brewing, The Dalles Oregon
- The Fiery History Behind The Pulaski Tunnel Trail Wallace Idaho
- My Nerdiness Is Exposed At Badass Backyard Brewing, Spokane Valley
Looking for Something?