After we got our fill of the cars and treasures inside the Henry Ford Museum we decided to visit The Greenfield Village which is next door to the Henry Ford Museum. A small village of 80 acres with around 83 historic buildings either built there or transported to create the … Continue reading
Get to know Paws for Beer
Love Boomer? He’s got his own treat line! Check it out at Barley Baked Goods
Top Posts & Pages
- Visiting Crescent City California: Seals, Sea Lions and a Lighthouse... oh my!
- Olympic Peninsula Beaches: 1st Beach, 2nd Beach, Rialto Beach & Ruby Beach
- Dog Friendly Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park Colorado
- Beer Hopping at pFriem Family Brewers Hood River
- Wild Horse Wind and Solar Center, Vantage Washington
Follow Paws for Beer on Twitter
Looking for Something?