I heard the rumble of gravel as my hiking boot skated across the rocks. Gravity, like a bitch, began to yank me down to the ground. I heard a loud popping noise as my ankle flexed the wrong way. It was the kind of noise you never want to hear … Continue reading
Get to know Paws for Beer
Love Boomer? He’s got his own treat line! Check it out at Barley Baked Goods
Top Posts & Pages
Follow Paws for Beer on Twitter
- Familiarity Found At Barbarian Brewery Garden City Idaho
- If You Throw A Temper Tantrum In The Woods And No One Sees It, Did It Really Happen?
- Beer Tasting at Sedition Brewing, The Dalles Oregon
- The Fiery History Behind The Pulaski Tunnel Trail Wallace Idaho
- My Nerdiness Is Exposed At Badass Backyard Brewing, Spokane Valley
Looking for Something?