When you have a Type-A personality, like I do, sometimes you over think things. Like the fact that Arizona does not observe daylight savings time. But the Navajo Nation does observe daylight savings time. When I was in Page Arizona taking a tour of the Lower Antelope Canyons, which departed … Continue reading
Get to know Paws for Beer
Love Boomer? He’s got his own treat line! Check it out at Barley Baked Goods
Top Posts & Pages
- Visiting Crescent City California: Seals, Sea Lions and a Lighthouse... oh my!
- Olympic Peninsula Beaches: 1st Beach, 2nd Beach, Rialto Beach & Ruby Beach
- Dog Friendly Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park Colorado
- Beer Hopping at pFriem Family Brewers Hood River
- Wild Horse Wind and Solar Center, Vantage Washington
Follow Paws for Beer on Twitter
Looking for Something?