We arrived to Banff National Park mid-day and checked ourselves in at the Tunnel Mountain Campground. Here we were given the same ‘bears were going to eat us’ lecture that we had received at Lake Louise. The warning came because we were sleeping in the back of the truck under a canopy in the camper … Continue reading
Get to know Paws for Beer
Top Posts & Pages
- Olympic Peninsula Beaches: 1st Beach, 2nd Beach, Rialto Beach & Ruby Beach
- North Idaho Waterfalls: Copper, Myrtle Creek, Grouse Creek, Snow Creek, Granite Falls
- Dog Friendly Spots in Page Arizona
- Glacier National Park: East Side VS West Side
- Visiting Crescent City California: Seals, Sea Lions and a Lighthouse... oh my!
Follow Paws for Beer on Twitter
Looking for Something?