The morning started out with a quick winding drive up into the mountains to Leavenworth Washington. Not to be mistaken with the German Alps, although pulling into town and seeing this Bavarian theme village with the towering high snow capped alpine mountains you may be questioning just where you are.
Get to know Paws for Beer
Top Posts & Pages
- North Idaho Waterfalls: Copper, Myrtle Creek, Grouse Creek, Snow Creek, Granite Falls
- Dog Friendly Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park Colorado
- Butte Montana Mining History: Berkeley Pit and World Museum of Mining
- Hiking to Roman Nose Lakes Trail #165 Bonners Ferry Idaho
- Exploring Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area Newport Oregon
Follow Paws for Beer on Twitter
Looking for Something?