After visiting Lake Louise, Drama Papa and I headed north along the Icefields Parkway. This parkway is peculiar to me as it is inside a national park but also a main highway along with highway speeds. National Parks are well known for their slow speed limits but we were able to … Continue reading
Get to know Paws for Beer
Top Posts & Pages
- Olympic Peninsula Beaches: 1st Beach, 2nd Beach, Rialto Beach & Ruby Beach
- North Idaho Waterfalls: Copper, Myrtle Creek, Grouse Creek, Snow Creek, Granite Falls
- Dog Friendly Spots in Page Arizona
- Glacier National Park: East Side VS West Side
- Visiting Crescent City California: Seals, Sea Lions and a Lighthouse... oh my!
Follow Paws for Beer on Twitter
Looking for Something?